Monday, November 12, 2012

Undeniable by Madeline Sheehan Playlist

 
Eva and Deuce royally fucked with my head. One minute I though everything was going good, the next I'm in a whirlwind of holy hell. A few of the songs listed were mentioned in the book, the others are songs Ashley and I think go great with the story line.
Unlike most kids my age who were listening to New Kids on the Block or Debbie Gibson, I was listening to the music play around the club. A particular favorite of mine was Summertime by Janis Joplin.
 
Janis Joplin
Summertime (Eva sang this at the prison)
"I like Hendricks's," I said. "But Janis rules. I listen to "Rose" almost every single day!"
 
 
 
Rolling Stones
 
 
Led Zepplin-Dazed and Confused (Eva listened to this at the BBQ)
 
 
 
 
 
 
I'm pretty sure the guys in the MC have to be named after musicians. I can't figure them all out but I'm pretty sure ZZ is for ZZ Top, Freebird (obvious, lol) is for Lynyrd Skynyrd, Dimebag is Dimebag Darrell and if I work hard enough I can probably figure out the rest, lol.
 

3 comments:

  1. I love this book and have been trying to remember all the music/bands from the book. So happy to see this list! Thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad we could help!! We loved putting it together. This book has the best music and is one of my favorites :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Hot Damn did I freaking love this book! Good Lord was I was addicted to it! I loved it and loved it some more! I never wanted it to end. Talk about devouring a book in record time!

    This is the book I've been looking for for some time now.

    Irene Jennings of Skagway Alaska

    ReplyDelete